torstai 21. helmikuuta 2013

Dead bodies and dolls

I went to see the Body Worlds exibit at Heureka with my husband. Well I've had to study a lot and have always been interested in the human anatomy. At least I wasn't repulsed at all by seeing real dead bodies as they are so plastic preserved, you really just view them with a clinical frame of mind. But of course this is very individual. It would have been nice to take a photo next to a dead body, but unfortunately they didn't allow photography. So here's what I wore, same old scool Baby as Ophelia Market. Unfortunately I forgot my same old beloved heart bag from the picture.

I've been really into old toys of my childhood nostalgia lately. I'm so happy I re-got this  Maiden Curly Crown from Ebay. I was absolutely nuts about Lady Lovely Locks as a kid. (I guess it gave me really unrealistic expectations about hair...)


Already eagerly waiting for Hellocon and happy to see many of you there!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Harmi ettei niistä saanu ottaa kuvia! :D Ois ollu jännä nähä.

    VastaaPoista
  2. No tuosta Heurekan esittelykuvasta saa jo aika hyvän käsityksen. Ja niiden omilla sinuilla on muutama pieni. http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html Kannattaa mennä katsomaan jos kiinnostaa, tosin aika kallista lystiäpä tuo oli.

    VastaaPoista