torstai 13. lokakuuta 2011

One lovely blog award

I've gotten one from New Vogue Children and Pitsiperhonen . Thank you lovely ladies, you truly deserved yours. So...
1. Tell who gave you the award and link this back to his/her blog.
2. Write seven random facts about yourself.
3. Give this award to fifteen bloggers/blogs you like.

 So random facts hmm

1. Because I kept having bad nightmares about fires as a little kid, my new agey mom believed I'm a reincarnation of Emma Livry , a dancer who died of burns gotten when her tutu got caught  on fire 1863. She said there's something about her eyes. I'm a bit more sceptical, but who knows.

2. I've tried to learning playing the piano twice, with only little success. My hyperextensive little finger  bends before a piano key goes down. I would  have to tape it to be able to play.

3. Fluttershy is my favorite pony in My Little Pony Frienship is Magic. (In large majority in this one I think.)  My husband says I'm like her. With a bit of Pinkie Pie when hyper.

4. On rainy days I save worms by putting them on a lawn from asphalt. Yes you don't want to shake hands with me afterwards. They are ecologically far more useful species than destructive humans. I'm compensating for my unfortunate humanity by saving a few from drowning.

5. My wedding dress was Jane Austen- inspired.

6. I can neither swim nor ride a bike very well. I haven't owned a bike since I was a little kid. But lately I've begun to dream of owning a pink one and re-learning to ride it.

7.This little physics/cosmology nerd is all excited about a possibility of faster than light neutrinos.

As a principal I don't tag people for any chainletter, meme etc. type of things. If I follow you I do so for a reason. If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti