''This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognised.''
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 question as the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There is no tag backs.
Got this from the lovely Miss Chaos Sorry it took me a long time to answer. And Sorry I don't tag people for memesout of principle.
1. I have a crush on Albest Einstein and Richard Feynman. Brains are so sexy. I love string theory...braingasms are wonderful.
2. Unlike most people I turn better to the left. (This is right/left handedness like phenomenon, but mostly just dancers are aware of it. And no I'm not left handed.)
3. I can't decide who my favorite pony is. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are both just so awesome. And Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are kinda cool too.
4. I'm afraid of wasps and metaphysical sollipsism. And when thinking about breathing it will never go back to being automatic again, and I will have to remember to breath for the rest of my life.
5. I loved pink as a kid, hated it passionately as a teenager and now love it again, but am afraid I'm going to go though another hate cycle eventually.
6. I collected unicorn plushies for awhile and have 13 of them around the house. (And a few unhorny My Little Pony plushies too.)
7. Guilty pleasure:I write bad angsty poetry to a little pink book with a pictures of cupcakes on it, and also Hello Kitty stickers inside...
8. Many people assume if one is into lolita one must be into manga and anime, but I wouldn't say that I am. I love Ghibli classics and loved the manga Emma, but many mangas and anime are just too hectic and loud for my taste.
9. I love old girly books like Emily of the New Moon and Anna series of L. M. Montgomery and Little Princess of by Frances Hodgson Burnett. Emily is my absolute favorite. I inherited most of those books from my mom who really loved them too. I grew up reading them and still reread them from time to time.
10. My cat Purri is a huge ragdoll (not even fat at all,his limbs are just twice as long as a normal cat's) and is afraid of sparrows and big flys. My other ragdoll Tättis is really temperamental and talkative. My friend used o swear she swears and "has a mouth of a sailor". They are both "pet quality", as in I never take them to shows and Purri wouldn't even qualify for his mismatched ears, which I think are adorable.
11. I've also had gerbils, hamsters and rats. I'm in a process of somewhat considering getting a robokovski hamsters when I have the money. They are so adorable and I like someone eating my left over veggies.
1. Cold orwarms colours?
2.Is your place clean or messy or something in between?
Messy I'm afraid. I'm always trying to improve, but have always unfortunately been acreature of chaos.
3.Your relationship to music?
This is a really hard one. Of course it's very important for a dancer and I work with music as a teacher. It's there and needed like air. If dancing is my other way of thinking I guess music is another way of breathing. But've never identified my personality by my musical tastes like so many seem to do.
4. Favorite animal and why?
I suppose cats as they are my living companions, but I like wolfs, owls and swans too.
5.Your biggest dream?
Do I even need to answer this? To dance the part of Giselle in the ballet Giselle.
6. What do you believe in?
Again a really hard and huge one. I think of myself as a spiritually oriented atheist or naturalistic pantheist. I believe in theory of emergence...I have interest in gods and goddeses and any mythological creatures as Jungian archetype kind of way. I guess the child in me still a little bit can't help, but to believe in faeries.
7. Would you rather live in a big city or in the middle of nowhere in a forest?
In the middle of nowhere with a good internet and postal connection. I need nature, but then again I also like the anonymity of living in a big city, that sort of grants better privacy too.
8. (Mikä on bravuurisi keittiössä?) What is your signerature piece in the kitchen.
Pancake or tomato cassarole. I'm a decent, but not a really great cook.
9. (Mikä saa ajatuksesi kohti uutta ja jännittävää?)What stimulates your mind towards new and exciting things?
Sometimes,but too rarely,the awesome magical inspiration seemingly coming out of nowhere I guess...Art and science and really pretty things I think.
10.If you were a mythological being which one would you want to be and which one would be most like you?
I want to be a faery,(maybe sometimes think I am), but a small shy troll would probably be a better match sometimes.
11.First small object that comes to mind?